1. The website is operated by Deep Space Crew (the 'Operator'). The Operator will control the information which you provide on registration and at other times during your visit to the site. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information through the site, you should contact the Operator and your query will be dealt with promptly.
What will happen to the information which I provide about myself?
2. The Operator may use your information:-
to provide you with information about updates and changes to this site; and to run competitions, promotions and similar events.
3. The Operator may disclose your information:
To third-party suppliers or other companies who work on our behalf where it is necessary to do so in order to supply you with products or services which you have requested from us;
When required to do so by law.
The Operator will not otherwise sell, rent or transfer your information to any third party.
What use will you make of 'cookies'?
5. 'Cookies' are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser in order to enable the server to collect information back from the browser.
6. The Operator uses 'cookies' to track registrants' sessions at the website, to identify returning registrants and to enable the Operator to customize the home page of the site according to registrants' previous browsing habits at the site. You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You may also be able to set your browser to disable 'cookies'. However, you should be aware that, if you disable 'cookies', this may limit your ability to enjoy the full functionality of the site.
We may use your Internet protocol address to ensure site security.
8. From time to time we may run competitions and promotions on this site. Participation is voluntary and you will be given a choice as to whether you wish to take part and to disclose information for the purpose of the competition, free prize draw or promotion. Information which you provide for this purpose may be used as necessary in order to administer the competition, draw or promotion and to notify winners. The names of winners may be retained and made publicly available by the Operator for the purpose of complying with regulatory or legal requirements.
How do you protect the information which I provide to you?
9. We use advanced technology and information management systems to protect the security of information provided by visitors to this site. For example, strict procedures ensure that personally identifiable information is only accessed by persons who have a legitimate business need to do so.
Can I delete or correct the information which I have provided to you?
10. If you would like us to remove your information from our database or if you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, you may notify us and your query will be dealt with promptly.
11. If your information changes and you wish to amend information which you have provided to us, you may notify us and your query will be dealt with promptly.