S.O.P - Unified Fleet Quantum Travel
FLEET HORIZON S.O.P
Unified Fleet Quantum Travel Protocol
SPACE TRAFFIC CONTROL - DESIGNATE, CALIBRATE, SPOOL & INITIATE
- Jump to a local station and drop out midway.
- Give the fleet clearance to jump and assemble on your location.
- Assist the arriving fleet to reach stage 3 of their sequence.
- Set destination, spool, align & calibrate.
- Announce destination to the fleet and wait for all to align.
- Confirm all are ready & initiate the jump.
FLEET - ASSEMBLE & AWAIT CALL TO CALIBRATE
- Once cleared, jump to the designated space traffic controller's location and assemble in jump formation.
- Upon arrival enter starmap and clear any destination set, remain within 5km of the designated SPC.
- Ensure jump drive is not spooled & you are not aligned with any jump points.
( WARNING: CALIBRATING TO ANY POINT WILL INTERRUPT THE FLEET JUMP )
- Await for the call to calibrate from the space traffic controller.
- Once cleared align to the announced destination and wait for the jump to be initiated by SPC.