This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with the Cloud Imperium or Roberts Space Industries group of companies. All game content and materials are copyright Cloud Imperium Rights LLC and Cloud Imperium Rights Ltd.. Star Citizen®, Squadron 42®, Roberts Space Industries®, and Cloud Imperium® are registered trademarks of Cloud Imperium Rights LLC. All rights reserved.
S.O.P - Unified Fleet Quantum Travel
FLEET HORIZON S.O.P
Unified Fleet Quantum Travel Protocol
SPACE TRAFFIC CONTROL - DESIGNATE, CALIBRATE, SPOOL & INITIATE
- Jump to a local station and drop out midway.
- Give the fleet clearance to jump and assemble on your location.
- Assist the arriving fleet to reach stage 3 of their sequence.
- Set destination, spool, align & calibrate.
- Announce destination to the fleet and wait for all to align.
- Confirm all are ready & initiate the jump.
FLEET - ASSEMBLE & AWAIT CALL TO CALIBRATE
- Once cleared, jump to the designated space traffic controller's location and assemble in jump formation.
- Upon arrival enter starmap and clear any destination set, remain within 5km of the designated SPC.
- Ensure jump drive is not spooled & you are not aligned with any jump points.
( WARNING: CALIBRATING TO ANY POINT WILL INTERRUPT THE FLEET JUMP )
- Await for the call to calibrate from the space traffic controller.
- Once cleared align to the announced destination and wait for the jump to be initiated by SPC.