1. QT to the first OM listed.
2. Point towards and fly towards the second OM listed until the distance reads the listed value.
3. Once you reach the distance to the second OM, Point towards OM1 or OM2 as listed.
4. Fly towards OM1 or OM2 until you reach the distance listed.
5. Once you reach the listed distance, point your ship towards the center of the planet Fly towards the surface until you reach the listed distance to the moon.
6. As you get close to the surface the point of interest should render in. If you don't see what you're looking for, then use the OM distances to fine tune your position.