OPERATION COMBAT TRAINING
CODE NAME | LUNAR REFUGE
CLEARANCE LEVEL:CREW MEMBER
Tensions are high over disputed resource claim on Crusader moon: Cellin
Available positions in this operation include troop dropship pilots, tactical response ground crew.
Eliminating hostiles in the area. Securing opositions landing zone.
INTEL DATA DROP
Operation "Lunar Refuge" has been extended to cover the area around Flanagan's Aid Shelter on the moon Cellin.
Our intel division has informed us of a recent valuable deposit of iron ore discovery on Crusader’s moon, Cellin. This intel was intentionally encrypted to avoid being declared and a show of force at the designated area has been ordered to assure openness in the future.
It is imperative that this resource is captured and exploited for the good of all organisations. However, it has become apparent that a competitor organisation has also become aware of the opportunity, and is preparing to keep it for themselves.
- Drop to LZ via assigned ship.
- Neutralise enemy combatants.
- Secure enemy LZ
- Cellin > Flanagan's Ravine Aid Shelter
- Gravity - 0.357G
- Atmospheric Pressure - 0.001 Earths
- Atmosphere altitude 30,000m
- Affiliation - UEE
Flanagan’s Ravine Aid Shelter
- Located on Cellin
- No landing pads
- No trading kiosks
- No armistice zone
- Exposed position
- Wide valley approx 1 (?) km across
- Many large rocks offering excellent cover for ground troops
- Limited landing areas
- Forward Recon SF
- Heavy Weapons Operators.
- Dropship Pilots & Crew.
- Operations HQ
- Infantry Dropship
Rules of engagement
- Use of ground or air vehicles has NOT been authorised.
- Use of railguns has NOT been authorised.
- Combatants may only enter the battlefield through an official LZ. Once in the battlefield, they may not leave until the battle has finished.
- Combatants may respawn twice, giving a total of THREE LIVES PER PLAYER.
- Combatants are responsible for honestly tracking their remaining lives.
- Once all respawns are used, they may play NO FURTHER PART in the event, including acting as transport ship crew.